Vacant Home Management
Whether you’re an REO Asset Manager, headed up-north to Mackinac Island for the summer, down south to the Florida Keys for the winter, being temporarily relocated to China by your employer, or somewhere in between, MiSnowbirds Services gives you peace of mind that one of your biggest assets is being looked after.
10% discount for Seniors, Active Duty Military, and Retired Military.
Fees can be paid by check, money order, or online with e-check or credit card.
No Long-Term Contracts
We bill all our services on an individual or a monthly basis. You can cancel at any time.
Our agents are trained in residential property management and pride themselves on their attention to detail, quick communications, and same day inspection reports sent via email or text.
Your inspection reports will provide you with feedback on the condition of the standard items we inspect, plus any specific items and/or tasks that you have requested (such as plant watering or changing a furnace filter).
Additionally, your property manager will also immediately call you to report any maintenance concerns or problems found at your home, allowing you to travel with confidence.
Inspections are done using our 25-point checklist:
- Air Conditioner (test to confirm working)
- Basement (leaks)
- Curb Appeal (remove newspapers from driveway, debris from lawn, pamphlets from front door)
- Condensation (walls, windows)
- Dishwasher (leaks)
- Door Security (frames, locks, handles, signs of forced entry)
- Electrical (breakers, lights on timers, set up rotation)
- Exterior (siding, windows, doors, roof, chimney)
- Faucets (sinks, tubs, showers, exterior)
- Furnace (test to confirm working)
- Garage Doors (operation, openers)
- Garbage Disposal (test/run)
- Garbage Service (take in/out trash and recycling bins)
- Gutters/Downspouts (evidence of clogs/overflow)
- Ice Dams (roof, gutters)
- Interior (ceilings, walls, doors, windows, floors)
- Mailbox (remove junk mail and flyers)
- Perimeter Walk (gates, fences, sheds)
- Pests (interior cupboards/closets, exterior)
- Plants (water, rotate)
- Refrigerator/Freezers (function, seals, leaks)
- Sump Pumps (water level, operation)
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms (test to confirm working)
- Thermostat (check temperature setting, check batteries)
- Toilets (winterize or flush/run)
Additional Services Offered
- Snow Removal
- Home Maintenance
- Storm Damage Cleanup
- Emergency Repairs
- Insurance Claim Supervision
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule service.